We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If only for a little while

One never knows the plans God has for us. After these 2 kiddos came into our home, our lives to me seemed flipped upside down, it was not an easy transition but God brought us through and as I reflect back God knew exactly what He was doing. These 2 have repeatedly taught me what life is all about and how stopping to smell the flowers is so important, no matter how "busy" we make our lives.

What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
(Matthew 18:12-14 ESV)









0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment