We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update

Thanks for all the prayers. Last night was a serious time of prayer and trusting for me. I was talking to Wendy as the Smolensk clock hit 9am and I had this crazy feeling over come me, it was like I was actually appearing in court myself. I spent a lot of time in prayer alone and with friends last night and I feel a sense of peace. What I'm feeling can not come from my human power it's God, I'm feeling his closeness.

Wendy said they would more than likely hear from the coordinator soon on how court went so we are eagerly awaiting more information.

I slept the whole night and didn't wake until my alarm went off, now that's a God thing. He's blanketing my heart and for that I have to praise Him.

A huge thanks to everyone that's praying along with us and to the Whitts for the thoughtful gift and the De Jong's for taking time to pray with us and bless us with baked goods. Like I always say God knows just what we need when we need it. We feel blessed to have people like you in our lives.

I will update you all as soon as we hear more.

Please pray,
The Verduin's

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment