We may not be able to save every child, but we can respond one at a time. Do not be discouraged by numbers, but instead be encouraged that when we feed, visit, love and clothe an orphan- we did it for Christ. I tell you the truth- whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Friday, August 14, 2009

Toothbrushes

As I was thinking about orphanage donations the boys dental renewal came in the mail with 2 small colorful toothbrushes (toddler sized) ones the wouldn't use at 12 and 11 and a thought immediately went through my mind...if I could get enough of those tooth brushes I could donate them so I called Delta Dental and asked them if they would donate some. They were more than happy to help me. I think we have plenty of tooth brushes to bring to Smolensk. I absolutely love to see God move!


We sold another item tonight...when we were cleaning the garage the other week we came across our old camper hitch, sway bars leveling kit and Jamie said we should sell it, I thought it was a good idea but forgot about it until yesterday so I listed it on a local website in our area...we sold it tonight for 300.00! I'm telling you God is providing for our family, I think He's working overtime on a plan for us :)

I had a very busy day at the Nutritional Club. I had my daily clients in for their breakfast and lunch but I also got 2 people started on a personal weight loss program. A client that started her program last week came in to weigh and have her measurements taking and she lost weight..woohooo Herbalife rocks and I love helping people, there's no better feeling than to see a client happy and feeling good about themselves and knowing you helped.

The 3 fundraisers I'm working on are coming together so I will be ready to start 1 if not 2 of them next week..stay tuned.

This is the last weekend before the boys go back to school so it's family time. yippee! I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to thank the Lord for everything He provided for you this week!

0 thoughts or words of encouragment:

Post a Comment